Tuesday, November 08, 2005

what "kate needs"

Today's soundtrack:
CTV Noon News

There's a new trend in blogging, apparently. Go to Google and type in your name and the word "needs". For example, type "Kate needs" and a very strange list appears. Inspired by Dave, I've complied my own list.

1) Kate needs a shave
2) Kate needs to be exposed for everything evil that she has done
3) Kate needs a hand... more correctly, she needs a tooth... a few teeth
4) Kate needs to know where I am in my struggle and in my relationship with God
5) Hans has disappeared and Kate needs to find him in order to do the deal
6) Kate needs a kidney
7) Kate needs to be hooked up
8) Also, Kate needs to go "hardcore"
9) Kate needs to leave this homestay by herself as soon as possible
10) Kate needs to be more careful in the future as to who she considers her friends before she does things that will affect her career.

Apparently, I'm having various cosmetic and health issues, as well as working and dating trouble. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment