Thursday, May 11, 2006

ohh, it's chilly

Today's soundtrack:
"Criminal" by Fiona Apple

I believe hell may have frozen over. I should mention that I don't believe in the hell (in the Dante-Inferno sense), but that shouldn't negate the notion that if there were a hell, Nixon is throwing snowballs at Mulroney (the Mulroney we occasionally see in Canada is actually Kim Campbell in very bad drag. The real Mulroney died in a tragic Riverdance accident). But why has hell frozen solid?

Macleans, after months of drivel and slime, has finally written a half-decent article. In the latest issue, there is a page dedicated to Stephen Colbert and his roast of Bush during the Correspondents' Dinner. I was so overjoyed at this article that I almost forgot the dreadful crap that Barbara Amiel has been churning out. Ms. Amiel, should I really care about Paris Hilton's feet? Sigh.

But in light of this (albeit temporary) frost in hell, I'm predicting here and now that the Riders are going to win the Grey Cup.

Now, I'm off to write more of my thesis. And by thesis, I mean watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Ah, Johnny..

No comments:

Post a Comment