Wednesday, May 03, 2006

quick note of utter procrastination mixed with sheer panic

Today's soundtrack:
Corner Gas: Season One
"Die Zauberflöte, K.620: "Der Hölle Rache Kocht in Meinem Herze" by Sir Georg Solti, Sumi Jo & Wiener Philharmoniker

T-minus 7 hours until I have to meet with my supervisor. 8 more pages to edit and I've given up on sleeping. Pumping Chai Tea directly into my veins at this point. Also watching Corner Gas. Miguelito is arguing with someone in his sleep. Pobre.

This is from the cathedral in Toledo. I really think Toledo was my favourite sidetrip in Spain, possibly because it was rather stereotypically Old Europe. Winding roads and alleys that smell like pee, men yelling from balconies, and outdoor cafes. Sigh. And it's snowing here tonight.


And in the spirit of procrastination, here's the best picture of yours truly that I've ever come across. Miguelito took it in Toledo. Nacho has the red backpack in the background. Notice, my eyes are not closed!


Okay fine, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment