Saturday, May 27, 2006

this may require further consideration

Today's soundtrack:
Carrera SkipMix

Went for my first run around the River today. It was more or less successful. Well, more less successful. The run.. ok, run/walk.. was about 6km, but that wind was coming right at me. To be honest, I was wheezing and exhausted when the wind was at my back. I was feeling lactic acid where I didn't know lactic acid could go. By the time I got home, I was about ready to collapse. How out of shape could I really be? Perhaps this jogging three to four times a week is a plan that requires further consideration.


In other news, this comic illustrates my mindset right about now. "Yes Mom, I'm making great progress. Practically done. Want to see my outline?". Not that a lot of work is going to get done this weekend. Miguelito's back in the Great White North in about 15 hours (but who's counting?). Also, my "daughter" Shaily will be in town tomorrow (hopefully), so it'll be one big happy family! And as we all know, happiness is not conducive to thesis production.

1 comment:

  1. it is quite unfortunate that i have not even reached the outline writing stage in my project paper yet . . . and i've been doing this since february. sigh. procrastination is my mistress.

    ReplyDelete