Thursday, June 22, 2006

after a night of medicinal alcohol

Today's soundtrack:
"Papito" by Manu Chao

Went out with D and L last night (ditched the party on "I'm feeling ugly and fat" grounds). Watched L'Auberge Espagnol, which was (surprisely) really good. And made me want to move to Spain for a bit. Well, maybe not to Barcelona. I don't know enough Portuguese to be able to speak Catalan. Madrid might be nice. Live in an apartment with a bunch of Europeans. I resisted the urge to write Eurotrash there. That deserves a pat on the back. Pat pat pat. Actually, the movie reminded me a little bit of living at Emmanuel, with the lack of cleaning and the fridge.

Afterwards, we headed to the Yard and my neighbour/bartender bought me a beer. I felt very in the know. The beer was out of guilt, I suspect, for a out of the blue, 3am party the other week that woke me up (and then I woke Miguel up, because honestly, who likes to suffer alone?).

But enough procrastination. I.... must.... finish.... the.... Thesis!

Oh who am I kidding? It's time for some more Mayan Chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. who in their right mind would ever pick their thesis over chocolate? especially mayan chocolate! yum!

    ReplyDelete