Wednesday, August 16, 2006

call it an incubation period

Today's soundtrack:
If It Was You by Tegan and Sara

That's all. I'm done with procrastination. Really, I mean it this time. I have six weeks to finish this thesis. I will finish this thing. I will show Jane Austen who's boss. I will make Judith Butler my bitch.

Well, that was rather unEdwardian.

As I reach for my fan and smelling salts (the prospect of work plays havoc with my delicate constitution), I leave you, my faithful readers, with this bit of inspiring Englishness.



May this tide you over until such time as my spirit is fully restored and my body is freed from the bonds of unholy thesisity.

6 comments:

  1. Go Kate, Go Kate, Go!!

    Hooray! Show that bitch who's boss, down with the thesis and that whore procrastination!!

    (sorry i just feminized the thesis and 'her' evil)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday I check your blog....

    sniff sniff

    ...and there are no new posts.

    Sigh.

    But I think I've almost learned the philospher's drinking song.

    We'll test that at our next drunken envelope stuffing extravanganza.


    Cheers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i told you, you flightless bird of chickenry, i have to finish my thesis before i can post here again. crap. do comment posts count? should have thought this through. regardless, harrass miguel over it. he's the only one who can post until i finish.

    everybody together now... "emmanuel kant was a real pissant..."

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you incubated yourself to death?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think kate is dead and communicating to us from the grave

    ReplyDelete