Friday, October 26, 2007

hear ye, hear ye!

Today's soundtrack:
"Good Man" by Josh Ritter
"Ain't No Reason" by Brett Dennen

There is something both white and fluffy falling from the sky (please insert your best Lohan/Hilton cocaine joke here). Didn't I say that it always snows before Halloween? Naturally, the Snow Gods pick the day that my sinuses decide to become demonic little snot hoarding bastards to bring in winter. Well, it's not sticking yet, so I can hold out hope for at least a few more days of fall.

Nope, now it's sticking. CURSE YOU, SNOW GODS! Even the flag on Thorvaldson is flying at half-mast, clearly in morning for the fall. Well, I guess this means that it's winter. Time to break out the Christmas tree and my Nutcracker recording. And the rum.

At least my convocation pictures will have a snowy backdrop. And really, what's more Saskatchistani than that!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I really need to finish my legwarmers.

1 comment:

  1. I like you. I'm here:http://manuel-diasintensos.blogspot.com/2007/11/esperando.html

    ReplyDelete